Terms & Conditions
Use of this site is provided by The Wolberg Studio Ltd. subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
1. General: Your use constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions as at the date of your first use of the site.
2. The Wolberg Studio Ltd. reserves the rights to change these terms and conditions at any time by posting changes online. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified.
3. You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights, or restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the site by any third party.
4. This site and the information, names, images, pictures, logos regarding or relating to The Wolberg Studio Ltd. or the products it displays are provided “as is” without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied.
5. Copyright restrictions: Commercial use or publication of all or any item displayed is strictly prohibited without prior authorisation from The Wolberg Studio Ltd. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring any licence by The Wolberg Studio Ltd. to use any item displayed.
7. The Wolberg Studio Ltd. takes no responsibility for the content of external Internet sites. Other websites that we link to are owned and operated by third parties and The Wolberg Studio Ltd. has no control over them. The fact that we include links to other websites does not mean that The Wolberg Studio Ltd. approves of or endorses any other third party website or the content of that website. We accept no liability for any statements, information, products or services that are published on or are accessible through any websites owned or operated by third parties.
8. Any communication or material that you transmit to, or post on, any public area of the site including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like, is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary information.
9. These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
10. If these terms and conditions are not accepted in full, the use of this site must be terminated immediately.